.

vrijdag 6 januari 2012

J.R.R. TOLKIEN: THE ORIGINS OF MIDDLE-EARTH

http://youtu.be/ta0bxLJ4sHE

First off, it's big....(SORRY)! I resized it as small as I could and it remain somewhat readable. Terribly sorry about the size. If you would like to download the full sized version, so you can actually see the placenames, it is online here: [link]
Secondly, this *probably* should have been submitted in my scraps because it isn't really finished. However, it's beginning to look like I might never finish it. I will update the image views and file downloads as or if the work continues to progress.
Thirdly, The names, places, etc. are (of coarse) copyright of the J.R.R. Tolkien estate, New Line, and whoever else.... I claim no ownership, rights, etc over them. This is created as "fan art" and as a resource for people interested in Tolkien's works.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten