.

zaterdag 23 februari 2019


HISTORY OF THE END OF THE WORLD

YVANKA AND LAURA.



I only buy women a drink, men not. I accept drinks from both, pragmatic so to say.

A minute ago I bought Laura and Yvanka a drink. To strenghten ties. Ties that have been woven the last year or so. I was gradually getting through. Both are power-women, potentially. Now underachieving and dumbed down. Rotating on the same level over and over again. They are getting depressed, lazy and bored.

In my role as undercover agent I recognised their talent a long time ago. But it took a while to gain their trust. They opened up.

These two will be part of my army of mercenaries, which will clean up the place, i.q. the planet and the solar system. Preparing our world for the return of the Mother-Goddess.

The necessary leel of consciousness for this jihad is within reach and the people will finally see. This Apocalypse (Unveiling) will enrage the masses and especially the women.

Why mostly women?

They will suddenly realise that they are controlled, despised and enslaved from time beginning. Equality, between man and woman, is fiction and slavery and exploitation is the designed future.

Male chauvinist pigs, beware. They might kill you if you don't want to change.

My army is still small, but she is gathering. They cannot withstand the calling for freedom and change.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten