.

woensdag 20 februari 2019


HISTORY OF THE END OF THE WORLD

UNDERCOVER



I am deep undercover. For a quarter of a century or so, of which the last 14 years in complete isolation. Fact is, that I have not spoken about the drive, burning inside of me to destroy the “world”. Only in an indirect way I could communicate by means of my blog, Facebook and e-mail.

People have to come to this conclusion on their own time and own way. But there is not much time left.

The pressure is rising. Huge problems lay ahead of us and can only be solved by giving the power (knowledge, tools and insight) back to the people. If this happens the great instutions, conglomerates, every layer of government, the money-economy, the plunder of the world, and ways to enslave people, will fade away.

I want to speed up the cleansing of the world. It has been enough.

Why stay undercover?

If I would talk and write about this “New Jerusalem” and the ways to get there, I would be labelled a terrorist.

Which I am not. Life, plants, animals or people, are sacred to me. If people are killed during a period of change or revolution. The transition is doomed to fail and the crumbling down will start even before before there is stabilisation. The reolution will eats his own children.

I don't want to be eaten.

Therefore I keep a low profile and people see me as and old teacher and preacher, sitting in the corner of “The Shop”, reading and writing. Every day of the week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten