.

dinsdag 20 maart 2018


HISTORY OF THE END OF THE WORLD

AND IN THE SACRED WOODS, A PRIESTESS LIVED



I have reached the category of the strong males, survivors and still groing strong men of 70-years and more.

I celebrated my irthday with my wife in a tiny wooden shack, deep in the woods, who could hardly withstand the Eastern Siberian storm and temperatures fall to minus 15- or more. It is called “the Beast from the East” or “the claw of the Russian Bear”. Fortunately, this first time. the polar circumstances lasted only a couple of days, with clear blue skies. No major problems occured, accept the cancelling of football- and hockeymatches for the young. The Netherlands performed perfectly in this first “climate-change” excess of 2018.


HET NIEUWE WERELDTIJDSCHRIFT

binnengekomen memo's 1

  • Slangenhuiden voor motorjacks
  • Brexit stap dichterbij
  • Prins Charles: 41 koffers voor een retraite van een aantal dagen (in Griekenland)
  • Aukje Kuypers zakenvrouw van 2018. De bloemen werden uitgereikt door minister Kasja Ollongren
  • Koningin Rana van Jordanie wekt afgunst van de bevolking



She held my hand alittle longer, than usual, while congratulating me with my 70th birthday. Her name is Rianna and she works here. With here, I mean, “the Shop”; my favourite local coffee-shop.She plays “Red, red wine”, by UB40 over and over again. I liked het from the first moment I saw here and chemistrie was vice-versa. She is strong, empathic and is mother of three. The younger 2 being twins. Married, running a household and working two days a week. You already met Ylona, this is Rianna's younger sister. Also part of twin. It runs in the family.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten